All necessary hardware included per piece should be as follows:
– 4 Offset Clips (L shaped brackets shown in image ‘1’ below)
– 10 screws
– 2 D-Rings – For attaching wire (see image ‘2’ below)
– 1 Wire
Securing the Panel:
1) With the panel in the frame, place the offset clip halfway down, on the inside back of the frame and against the back of the panel. (As shown in image ‘1’ below.) Considering the mixed media element of your work, it may be best to place it on a pillow on top of a hard surface to avoid too much pressure on the front.
2) Making sure the panel is pressed firmly against the inside lip in the front, secure the offset clip to the frame and to the panel back using the provided screws.
3) Repeat this step with remaining hardware, to finish securing the panel to the frame.
Attaching the Wire:
The wire is attached with the D-Rings which can be screwed to the back of the panel (see image 2) or the frame (as laid out in image 1), roughly ⅓ of the total frame height down from the top. Since your piece is ⅛” thick it may be best to attach to the back of the frame. Once the D-rings are attached, slide the wire through leaving some slack on both sides, then twist the wire to secure.
Please let us know if you have any further questions!